Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Awkward Moment

I have been meaning to write this for a really long time, I just keep forgetting.

So, I went to my 6 week check up post Linus. I had my normal exam and they did a pelvic, fine, whatever. So then the doctor leaves and I start to put my clothes back on. He then proceeds to knock on the door and come in with one of his nurses (which I think is his wife) to show her Linus. I had NOT finished putting my pants back on. It was so awkward to be pulling my pants on as the oogled at my adorable little boy. Everyone handled it really well, but it was just weird!

2 comments:

Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom said...

For sure weird!!! I found a workout video that I like...it's one of Tamilee's! "Tighter Assets: Cardio Blast"! I couldn't run this morning b/c it was raining and the jogger was out in the rain! oops! So I did it instead and was surprised at how tough it was! See if your lib has it and do it on a day that you can't get out.
E

Becca in Texas said...

Achhh! That would freak me out for sure. You would think he would kind of know that. You gotta wait a minute before you barge in.