- I have really broad shoulders, I am fine with that. What I have noticed though is that my back looks really broad, especially in halter stuff. I am not sure if I like it.
- I have always described my body as a playdough ball with toothpicks sticking out. I have very skinny legs and arms. My legs have bulked up from running, which I like and I am trying to really focus on my arms, I don't like them moving when I wave. Anyway, my legs have never touched anywhere until I had kids, now there is a little extra fat on my inner thighs and they touch at the very top. I do NOT like this one bit!
- I am a white girl, and I have a white girl but, FLAT! I would like a little booty love, I think it would help balance things out. I guess I will have to resume doing Buns of Steel with Tamilee (who by the way, I was once on a cruise with and she fell down the stairs drunk, it was so funny). SD does not have a chance in this department, her daddy has some serious white-boy butt as well!
- I have always gained weight in my core, after Linus, it seems it has moved to depositing itself on my back. I hate that, I hate it jiggling when I run! That must go. So, we are doing Billy Blanks, he sucks, I hate him! Okay, it is really more of a love/hate thing!
- And I have saved the weirdest for last. My tailbone gained weight, I swear it!
So, off to munch on some carrot sticks while sitting on an exercise ball! Just kidding! I am about being healthy, not crazy!