Monday, February 23, 2009

Fixing the Sink

As part of my focus this month, the kitchen, I had it on my task list to clean out under the sink. So I took everything out and was wiping it down with the Clorox wipes, when I found a leak. Of course, it turned out to be a bigger project than expected, but nothing that BG couldn't handle! Once we finally got the right parts, etc. it was operating better than before and the disposal now does not throw up in the other sink when you run it.

Because of the part issue, the contents from under the sink spent a good deal of time on the kitchen floor. Thankfully, SD didn't really mess with them and Linus can't move just yet! But, what did SD do, well she organized them of course!



Lining up the spray bottles.

Organizing the soaps/

And last but not least, lining up everything!
The cool thing is that now underneath my sink is really clean and really organized!


No comments: