Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Glimpse into Our life

I have been really bad at blogging lately, I have a lot going on! Anyway, here are some of the things that have been happening:

On Monday, we registered SD for pre-school! I can't believe that she is going to be in "school" in the Fall. It is a great pre-school at a church down the street from our house and I am really excited about her going. I took her with me to register (BG and I had already toured) and they walked us around so that she could look at the classroom. She walked right in! She actually didn't want to leave and I didn't want to use my usual tactic of "Mommy is leaving" because I want her to like being there. Needless to say, I don't think she is going to have trouble going, I on the other hand will probably be a basket case!

Linus is getting big fast, 9 months old, still no teeth, 20 pounds and not yet mobile but he is trying! He also just learned to wave Bye-Bye the other day and is so proud when he does it.

SD is so funny these days! We were talking about her Sunday School Lesson the other day and I was so excited that she got it! Then she uttered, "Silly God, Silly Jesus" It was too cute!

No comments: