Thursday, April 22, 2010

Luck be a Lady

In the past I would not have considered myself lucky! I never win drawings or prizes, etc. I have a friend Melissa who is always the lucky winner so to speak. She is one of my scrapbooking budies and anytime she goes to a crop or there is any sort of drawing she wins. Last year at our retreat they did a drawing and my friend Becca said, just give it to Melissa, she will win anyway...sure enough, they drew Melissa's name!

Well, look out Melissa, I think I might be taking your place! Melissa isn't going to our retreat this year, so it is lookin good for me!

You see, I have never really won until this past month. I attend a local Mom's group and they have a drawing each meeting. In March, it was a book about praying scripture for your children, and my name was called for the first prize! Then, just this past weekend, I attended a local open house for a scrapbook store and got a kit valued at over $40!!! I guess I can't say that I don't win things anymore!

Guess I should go play the lottery!

No comments: