Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Preschool Love

So SD has had a crush on this little boy in her class since the beginning. He is Puerto Rican I think and he is adorable. She made him a heart for Valentine's Day (without prompting I might add) and it made it in her school bag today. When I dropped her off at school, she remembered she had it for him. So she went and got it to give to him. When she did you should have seen his face, his eyes were as big as saucers. Her teacher and I were cracking up! His friend was sitting next to him just looking at him and his little cheeks started turning red. It was so cute! SD thought it was totally normal and was not the least bit embarrassed by it! She is such a sweet and caring girl.

I told his mom about it and she was laughing, she can't wait to ask him about it after school!

No comments: