Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Win, Again!

Today is grocery game day and I won like no other! For the first time ever, I actually saved more than I spent! It was like watching a slot machine pay out! The check out girl rang all of my groceries up before scanning my Kroger card and the total was $114. Then she scanned my Kroger card and it paid out around $40, then came the coupons. All in all, I spent $56 and saved $58, not too shabby for a weeks worth of groceries for a family of 3!! Oh, and just for fun, I took pictures of the grocery store that I have created in my own home! Enjoy!
The cleaning supplies

The pantry
The bathroom "aisle"
The paper products (in our closet)

4 comments:

Tess said...

Yeah, but what if you don't have ROOM for all that stuff? My "pantry" is like 1/3 that size.

Just Jackie said...

You're weird.

Erin said...

You just find places to put stuff. I knew a girl who kept spices in an under the bed box!

mamashine said...

You are the queen! I couldn't make myself keep up with the discipline of the grocery game. I keep saying I'll try again. We'll see.

I just realized we are both real- life friends with BOTH Loni and Becca. How is it that we don't know each other? And that they don't know each other either?