Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Somebody bit my Baby!

On Tuesdays, SD goes to church with my MIL, who watches her. My MIL goes to Bible study, while SD plays in the nursery.

**Side Note, SD always comes home with something she has "made" (no doubt with help from her teachers). Last week she came home with a picture of a crab with a quote about God not wanting us to be crabby, it was PRECIOUS!! **

Okay, so back to the story. So when my MIL went to pick SD up she had her pacifier in (which she only gets in her bed and in critical situations) and was holding her bunny. Then the teachers showed my MIL a report that said that SD had been bitten by another kid. She had to sign the paper stating that she had been told about the "incident." They also told her that the other parent had been notified, etc., etc.

Poor little thing, some little kid thought my precious baby was a chew toy!!! How rude! Actually, I know this is something that routinely happens with kids and I am soooooooo thankful that SD is not a biter!

To make matters worse, SD has an ear infection which made her way cranky when the little kid bit her! On a positive note, this is her first ear infection since she got tubes in her ears this past April.

No comments: