Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Funny SD Stories

So, the other day SD took a shower with me, which she LOVES! When we were finished, I wrapped her in her towel and told her to go find Daddy to put her jammies on. Meanwhile, I was drying off and getting out of the shower. I looked up and she was running around our bedroom butt-naked, having the best time! Then she came over to the threshold of our bedroom/bathroom and stood there and peed (thankfully it all got on the tile). Then it was like something scared her, she stopped peeing on the floor and just ran around naked like nothing happened. I was laughing so hard that I could barely tell BG what had happened. It was hilarious!

Then, yesterday when I got home from work, BG told me that all of SD's bedding was in the wash. I ask what happened and he explained that my MIL had gone in to get her from her nap and SD held up her diaper and said "Elmo." My MIL said it took her a while to figure out what had happened, then she realized that SD was holding her diaper and nothing was on her bum! My MIL for some reason takes off SD's pants when she takes a nap, I doubt she will be doing this anymore, and SD had taken off her clean diaper and while napping, her bed had gotten wet!

She is so silly! And so much fun, you never know what will happen next! I am hoping and praying that this is a phase, my guess is this voyeuristic attitude won't fly in public school!

2 comments:

Tess said...

She removes her own diaper now! Disaster! Heh. At least it was CLEAN.

Erin said...

You've gotta love this age!!