Friday, June 27, 2008

Transparent

I have been hiding behind another mask, well actually another blog. I used to have it as a link on this blog, but took it off. Not sure exactly why, but I did. God has been leading me to be totally transparent. There are people in my life who think I have it all together, and I can assure you that I do not. I am going to stop writing at the other blog and be totally transparent on this one. I should probably give a couple of warnings/rules before I do that though!

1. I am going to mainly talk about my opinion about things or things in my life that affect who I am. If it is a result of something you said to me or you do, please do not take it the wrong way. I am not in any way judging you or your actions, I am just trying to show what God is laying on my heart about how He wants me to change. Most likely the reason I am writing about it is because it is something that I am guilty of or something I want to change!

2. Don't worry, this blog is not going to be 100% serious and all religious like. It will still be fun, it IS fun right? And I will still talk about my kids, sorry, they are a big part of who I am!

3. I do NOT have it all together. I am a broken person trying to figure it all out! I want to be a good witness, which means laying my weaknesses out for all to see!

4. Do NOT feel sorry for me, please! God is doing some amazing things in my life and I am so excited to share them with you!

Love to you all!

On an unrelated note, I have found out that there are a lot of people that I didn't know about reading my blog. I am so excited about this, but they rarely ever comment, not that they need to, but maybe I should get one of those site meter thingys or whatever it is that tells you who is reading it. Maybe I shouldn't, that way I don't get concerned about who might be reading this and I actually am transparent! Well, I guess it is kind of related! Oh well, off to bed!

1 comment:

Becca in Texas said...

Go for it. I have a sitemeter but I try not to dwell on it too much. I really dont want every person I know to read my blog but I try to remember there is a good chance they might.