Thursday, June 26, 2008

People Love Lists

What was I thinking? I can't live without lists! It became apparent to me after writing that post, that not having a list actually stresses me out more than not finishing what is on my lists. Not only that, but I totally messed up because I didn't have a list! I was supposed to take Spaghetti to church for VBX, and I totally forgot! My friend came to pick it up and I was sitting on the couch nursing Linus with nothing to give her! So BG started frantically preparing the spaghetti and I ran it up to church. I felt like such a moron!

My cuz, well by marriage anyway, gave me these two list pads as a TY for giving her a baby shower. She said she had read my post but still got them for me anyway because she thought they were perfect for me. I admitted that I was way to bold to think I could get away from making lists and I was so glad that she went with her gut feeling and disregarded my post!!!

So, I am back on lists, just in time to go back to work in a couple of weeks! Don't make me feel guilty, I need them okay!

No comments: