Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God is so Good

Sunday evening, I was getting dinner together and SD was waiting in her seat at the dinner table. As I am walking bath and forth fixing plates, etc, she busts out in song. All of a sudden, she is singing, "God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me!" It almost made me cry it was so cute. She even sang the right tune and tempo! I asked her where she learned it and she told me church. Sunday was her first day in her new Sunday School class. She has moved up and it is the first class where they do a real lesson and it isn't just playtime/nursery. She also came home with a paper bag with cotton balls stuck on it, a lamb, and a coloring sheet. I think that she really enjoyed it, because she was ready to go back!

God is good! He is doing some amazing things in my life and I am so thankful! It is amazing to me how my Lifegroup, Bible Study and church are all lining up to bring me the same message. This morning, I was doing my devotional which included reading from Exodus. Normally, I don't glean much from the OT, but God amazed me again. In the passage, it talked about standing firm (something we talked about on Sunday) and obedience (something we talked about last night). He is just amazing and I am so thankful for His presence in my life!

No comments: