Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Priorities in Practice

Sunday night I had a ton that I needed/wanted to get done. I need to make my MIL's birthday present and I was behind on ironing. So when I got done putting the kids to bed and BG had a game board out and two glasses of wine, I was a little less than enthusiastic. But, I chose time with BG over my chores, because he does come before them!

We ended up playing 80's Trivial Pursuit for almost 2 hours and had a great time! He was the trapper keeper, and I was the Care Bear. It was so nice to be able to spend time together uninterrupted by the kids or by the television!

He is such an amazing husband and I am so blessed to have him! I am glad that he instigated the evening and I am glad that I listened to my heart and put my priorities in practice!

No comments: