Thursday, March 11, 2010

Perceived Privacy

One place that pretty much everyone thinks they have privacy is in their car. Which is funny because you are driving on a road with millions of other cars and unless your windows are tinted mob style, then people can see what you are doing! There are two things that people do in their car under the guise that they are alone...pick their nose and toot!

I am not going to lie, I have been guilty of both, who hasn't...but really, you are not alone. Have you ever been picking your nose and realized, duh, I am leaving my work, someone I know is going to see me.

On the tooting side, of course no one is going to see you do that, unless you have some green haze forming around you, but I do have a funny story about that. It is not my own, but it is funny none the less.

I think I have this story right...

A friend of mine was going on a date and her date came to pick her up. Evidently he had tooted before going to the door and it was still hanging around when he put her in the car. She didn't say anything, but when he got in the car, he had to claim it, there was just no getting around it! Thankfully, it didn't deter their relationship and they have been happily married for years now with two beautiful kids!

Funny story!

No comments: