Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to Blogging

I really need to get back to blogging! Blogging is like therapy for me, it gets all of the stuff that is swimming around in my head out on "paper" so to speak. I have so many ideas and things to blog about, that I really just need to sit down and do it. I like Facebook and all, but it just isn't the same. Plus, there are people on my Facebook that I really don't want to know everything about me. Not only that, but a status update just isn't the same. Plus, I kind of think of my blog as my online scrapbook of sorts. I often refer back to it when I am doing my scrapbook to get the words that go along with the pictures. So...your job in all this, hold me accountable. If I stop blogging, ask me about it! I hate to disappoint and after all, my life is SOOOO interesting :)

No comments: