Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mini-Me, Part Duex

I know kids watch your every move and mimic you, but this is getting too funny. This morning I was doing laundry (don't laugh at me, I get up really early and get lots done, but I can't manage to get to my office before 9 and I only have a 15 minute or so commute, door to door). Anyway, SD of course wanted to help. So she came in the laundry room and was pulling clothes out of the dryer and actually calling out who they belonged to, and she didn't miss one! So then she took one of "mommy's" and hung it on the drying rack. It was hilarious, because she was trying so hard to get it right, shoving it into the middle of it. Anyway, just a little blurb, but it was cute. I am trying to post a real post today, hopefully I can get to it!

1 comment:

Tess said...

That is cute. What a smartie she is.

AD LOVES to shut the dryer door. She tries to shut it in between every handful of clothes when I'm moving them from the washer to the dryer. Good times.