Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mini-Me

Just a little note for the morning....

We got home from San Antonio yesterday afternoon. SD did great on the way down there, okay on the way back, but she was definitely glad to be home (as where BG and myself). Anyway, while she was napping I got everything put back in its appropriate home and started doing laundry. When she woke up, I fed her dinner and then ran to the grocery store. When I got home I almost lost it! She was pushing her new grocery cart around full of groceries and to make it even more adorable, she had her new pink purse with a baby bottle in it slung over her arm. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it, but she quickly lost interest since I was home and she could now cling to my legs! It was just precious! Did she understand that I had just been to the store and looked very similar? It is so neat to see her grow and learn!

2 comments:

Tess said...

Man, they love those grocery carts, don't they?

AD got a baby doll too but isn't too into it yet. It makes a crying noise that freaks her out.

Becca in Texas said...

I wish you would take a picture. Sounds adorable. We dont have any grocery carts. The boys have just got on to Davy Crockett and we have two wild frontier men on our hnads. They are running around shooting and talking like cowboys all the time. Its priceless