Thursday, March 6, 2008

Texas Weather

Is Texas Weather crazy or what? On Saturday, we were outside playing at my SIL's house. SD was wearing a short sleeve shirt and pants. I was burning up in capri pants and a 3/4 sleeve shirt and was wearing flip flops! Then, this is what happened on Monday night...







My Bradford Pear tree is so confused, it has blooms on it and then there is snow on the ground. I hope that my foliage doesn't freak out with all of these weather changes, I worked really hard on it last year.

It was nice yesterday and we have a possibility of the white stuff again today! How nuts is that. I am so ready for Spring, I like it much better than the "cold" weather. Plus, I think my feet are starting to swell which makes shoes really uncomfortable, I prefer flip flops when this happens.

3 comments:

Tess said...

What good is SNOW without a SNOW DAY, I ask you?

Don't worry, it'll be 100 again before you know it. FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS.

Erin said...

Sounds like MO weather!

The MAN Fan Club said...

I mowed around what was left of the snowman just this past Sunday. High of 85 this Friday.