Monday, July 14, 2008

It is Over!

My maternity leave that is! I am officially back at work today. Well, not exactly full time, but I still had to get up and get to the office this morning. I am getting to work 3 days a week at the office and 2 at home! I am so thankful for my job!! So far, so good. It is good to be back at work, I love my job, so if I have to work (which I do, insert shameless plug for RE leads for my hubby here) I am glad I work where I do and doing what I love.

This time has been so much easier than I went back to work after SD. This time I am going back to the same job that I had before baby. Unfortunately I let a friend talk me into switching jobs while on maternity leave, BAD IDEA!!! The only good that came from it was my current job, I hated the other one so much, that I left after only 3 months! Not only that, but instead of having to get two kids up and dressed and to daycare, my MIL comes over and watches them at our house, so I don't even have to get them dressed if I don't want to. I also don't have to pack anything or even get bottles ready. It is all at the house and she knows where it all is. Oh, and it is FREE!!!!!

It is also a lot easier with number two. I am more confident in my parenting and I know that I am not going to ruin their existence by working. It gives me time to have adult interaction, which I need, and to provide for them and help my husband follow his dream! All that being said, I would love to be at home more often, like part time. But for now, this will do just fine!

No comments: