Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Friday!



Aren't they cute!

Random Friday thoughts...I think as a human race we are negative. It is like everything we talk about is complaining. I have felt very convicted of this lately and am trying to turn everything into a praise. Here is a start from what has happened this week:

  • Between my two kids and my new washing machine, I have not been able to get much sleep this week. Praise - Thank you Lord that I have two kids who need me. Thank you Lord that we were able to buy a new washing machine.
  • I have two snotty kids (from colds). Praise - Thank you Lord that I have insurance and can take them to the doctor. Thank you that it is a cold and nothing more serious than that.
  • I didn't get to run this morning because of above mentioned snotty kids, which doesn't help my belly fat issue. Praise - Thank you Lord that I am able to run and thank you for my belly fat, it means that I was able to carry two beautiful children.

So, what can you turn into praise today? I am really trying to radically change my thinking. The more positive we are, the more fun we are to be around and the less likely we are to drag others down!

No comments: