Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Washing Machine

Well, my new washing machine is on its way! Hubby is picking it up in a couple hours and I am so excited! We are having to get a new washing machine becuase our old one has some rust in it and is getting on clothes. It works perfectly fine and only gets rust on white stuff, but as much laundry as I do... We are trying to sell it on Craig's list, to help defray the cost of the new one. That is one thing that is absolutely fabulous about BG. As tight of a budget as we are on, he NEVER complains about how much laundry I do and didn't even blink an eye when I set up the repair man to look at the washing machine. He didn't even cringe when we found out it probably would be better to buy a new one. I guess he sees it as a good investment, we definitely get our money's worth! So, I guess the load of laundry I did this morning was the last one for my washing machine that has treated me so well over the past 7 years! So long!

Here is my new one!

1 comment:

Becca in Texas said...

I think that is my very same washing machine. We just got a new one in May because our 8 year old one bit the dust. I like it a lot so far.