Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Linus

Well, our little chunker is growing up! He is already on a 4 hour schedule and we just dropped his late night feeding (9:30). I was really feeling like he was ready and so I looked back to see when we dropped it for SD, it was almost at 6 months old. I remember my friend Lindsay telling me that she was ready and when I told her this time, she reminded me that we had taken a really long time to drop it for SD. Linus is a lot bigger than SD was at his age, actually, she was about the same size around 6 months or so! Anyway, he did great and has for the past couple of nights. Every once in a while he wakes up around 5 and talks, but we have gotten him to go back to sleep and hold him off until 6:30 or 7. The cool thing is, my nights feel like they have been given back to me! I don't have to wait up to feed him, I can actually go to bed before 9 if I want! It also means that I can have a glass of wine with dinner (as long as it is after he eats) and I don't have to worry about it. I can't believe that he is already getting so big, he is just a week away from being 4 months old! I am hoping that we will be starting cereal soon, I think he will like it!

No comments: