Monday, April 20, 2009

30 Day Biggest Loser Challenge

The other day I was talking to my neighbor and she told me that she had just gotten the 30 Day Biggest Loser Challenge. She brought it over later that night for me to look at. I really wanted to do it, but it is a lot of food and it would have gotten really expensive. The thing I like about it is that is has workouts and menus. The calories for each day are around 1,500, which is awesome and it is a LOT of food! So, I was talking about it at work and my friend Katie said she would do it with me and we could split the food. PERFECT! Great deal for her since I said that I would make everything and just bring it to her! So, that is exactly what we have been doing. Week one is almost over and so far, so good. I started the week at 156.5 which I was excited about, because that was almost two pounds down from where I was the week before, not really sure how that happened. And when I weighed myself Friday morning, another 2 pounds gone!! I was so excited that I tried on some of my old pants, sure 'nuff, they almost fit!!!! It makes me so happy! So, hopefully I can stick to it, at least for the 30 days and then I should be back to eating right most of the time and being able to splurge :) I was telling another co-worker about it and how I liked that feeling of not being stuffed. She said something that I love, she said, "I don't think we welcome that feeling enough." I totally agree! We think we need to be full all the time!

No comments: