Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Hate Extensions

Okay, here is my soapbox for today. I think extensions are stupid! I think everyone should have a direct dial number. I am not sure how all of that technology works, but my company (and last couple as well) seemed to figure it out. Why should I have to call one number, listen to a recording or get an actual person and then have to go through a dog and pony show to talk to the person I need? I mean really, is it necessary. We have direct dial numbers, but we also can call each other internally without dialing the entire number. The worst is when you call the given number and it tells you to enter the extension or # to get to the directory and then it doesn't work. How am I supposed to call you back then?

Okay, I feel much better now! Thanks :)

No comments: