Sunday, December 5, 2010

90 day Challenge

I have signed up to do a 90 day Challenge with a group of 6 other ladies! We are now halfway through it and it has been really interesting. I thought it would help me get the remaining couple of pounds off and firm up my mid section, but it has been so much more! I have only lost about 3 pounds in 45 days, but I can tell I am definitely firming up! Not only that, but it has been about more than just fitness, it has been mental, spiritual and emotional. I have gotten better about making and sticking to my to-do list. I have started thinking in terms of goals, both short term and long term. I have started focusing on my top 5 priorities and seeing how my agenda stacks up against those priorities. It has also opened up new opportunities and new friendships for me! Once it is all said and done, I will let you know the final results! I am looking for a negative split (better the second half than the first), so here is to staying focused!

No comments: