Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For the Love of Reading

After I had SD, I read a lot when I was nursing her...after Linus, not so much, afterall, I had a 2 year old running around, it wasn't exactly peaceful. This summer I bought some books from a friend and started reading them again. The first one was a little slow, but once I got about halfway through, I stayed up the rest of the night (until 11:30) finishing it. Now I am on to number 2 in the series. Currently, my side table in our bedroom is overflowing with books, on top and in the drawer. Our office also has a built in bookcase that has loads of books that I haven't read yet, but want to. So, here is my list of books that I have slotted to read...until then, I just can't indulge in anything Twilight :)

Confessions of a Shopaholic just finished by staying up way too late :)
Shopaholic takes Manhattan (almost finished) and the rest of the series, 7 books in all I think
Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover
Growing Kids Gods Way for toddlers and preschoolers

Not to mention that my entire top drawer is full of books, from books about Angel to Nelson DeMille's charm school. Now to get back to reading!

No comments: